Made to order only. Price will vary according to availability of stones and metals.
The Chateau is an investment piece, made to order and cutomised to your preferences.
A most beautiful emerald and diamond necklace (in platinum or gold colour to order: white, yellow, rose), white diamonds to complete for a sumptuous and elegant look.
The necklace is comprised of two gold spacer bars each side (all set with small diamonds) and an end bar each side (one with a diamond set hook and one bar with a diamond set loop to secure the necklace).
To highlight the beautiful emerald and complete the elegant appearance is a fringe of nine white diamonds .40pts in size.
Each Jane Magon piece is hand crafted and unique.
Item code: GEM P-C JM 27 (b)Price on Application
The Countess (who would have been a royal representative in her local area prior to the French Revolution) owns numerous homes in various countries. However, her favourite is her Château in the French countryside (we did not say she is French, although she has French ancestry – among other nationalities).
She is of course beautiful, refined, cultured and highly educated – but we must preserve her privacy and security …
A unique story inspired a unique piece. The remainder of the story will be included with the necklace …
- Largest, front bars: 30mm each side
- 18mm for the two smaller bars
- 19mm for the end bars
- This size of the emerald beads is only limited by availability and price
- The diamond ‘fringe’ in this photo is comprised of 9 x .40pt diamonds
- (but could be ordered a little larger, perhaps up to a carat each in weight)
- The hook and loop are of generous size and pave set in diamonds