White Chinese jade: a carved ring, beads, three carved cylinders (the largest set with small diamonds) white moonstone pavé end-caps are set on the smallest.
Notable gems are the white South Sea (one has a pavé set pearl cap in moonstone) & grey Tahitian pearls. The necklace is wired with white coral twigs and gold beads, keshi pearls, melon-cut quartz, baroque freshwater pearls organically wired with 18 carat yellow gold wire and clasp. The necklace comes together in an elegant and unique design.
The turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef were the inspiration. The South Sea pearls refers to their saltwater origins, the white jade to the white sand and the ten small white coral twigs to the reef itself.
Each Jane Magon piece is hand crafted and unique.
Item code: J, P & G, 24 (f)Price on Application
- 1 x 18 mm South Sea Pearl
- 2 x 17 mm & 21 mm large South Sea Pearls
- 1 x silver small/medium 12.52 mm Tahitian Pearl
- 1 x 12.31 mm Freshwater pearls
- 2 x large 22mm & 23 mm Baroque Fresh Water pearls
- 4 x 13mm & 14 mm Baroque Fresh Water pearls
- 4 x keshi pearls
- 1 x very small 5.16 mm Fresh Water pearls
- jade: 1 x pierced round white jade beads
- 3 x 9.90 mm, 1 x 13.39 mm, 13.50 mm, plain white jade beads
- 1 x carved twist white jade ring
- 1 x Chinese jade barrel style bead (+ 1 screw pearl)
- moonstone setting:
- 1 x cap for pearl & 2 ‘ends’ for small jade cylinder
- quartz: 3 x large Quartz melons (12.92 mm, 55 mm & 17.04 mm)
- 1 x uncut quartz chunk
- 1 x 7.88 mm Quartz bead
- 1 x natural chalcedony rondelle
- white agate: 4 x 6.29 mm white agate beads
- 1 X 13.75mm, 12 x small white coral twigs
- Gold beads: 1 x 6.73 mm pure gold bead
- 2 x 8 mm x 9 carat sparkle beads
- 3 x 3.24 mm pure gold beads
- 1 x 4.02 x pure gold beads
- 4 x 3.16mm 18 carat gold wire,
- 1 x 18 carat yellow gold shepherd’s hook clasp
- 1 designer’s tag
- LENGTH: 90 mm or 35.3 inches