In this beautiful, elegant necklace are cool pink step-cut Kunzite and lively faceted pink topaz rondelles, lemon step-cut Kunzite and warm pinks of rose quartz, tourmaline natural crystals and faceted ‘pink’ agates. Two carved white jade cylinders, two white South Sea pearls, with aquamarines or moonstones in silver caps, three silver Tahitian pearls and two large freshwater baroque pearls, two lemon kunzite, a lemon quartz and two large freshwater baroque pearls are hand worked onto 18 carat rose gold wire.
This necklace is inspired by Jane Magon’s memories and direct experiences with the land in the Australian outback and the coming of dawn in pale pinks and gold caressing the pale yellow tufts of spinifex and textured rock.
Her ‘landscape’ necklaces are often ‘painted’ in gems and gold or silver.
Each Jane Magon piece is hand crafted and unique.
$8,500 Item code: J, P & G, 25 (a)
- 1 x 15.08mm & 14.68mm & 7 x sm aquamarines set in pearl caps & sterling silver
- 2 x 11.08mm & 9.29mm Tahitian pearls
- 2 x 11.02 mm silver & 1 x 9.07mm Tahitian pearls;
- 2 x 18.96mm x 25 mm; & 18.95mm x 25 mm freshwater baroque
- 2 x 10.47 mm x 19 mm short carved white jade barrel set with small moonstones
- 1 x 13.67mm white jade melon
- 6 x Kunzite: x (12mm, 2 x 16mm, 16.5mm, 2 x 18mm, 1x 22mm
- long, Kunzite: 4 pink, 2 x lemon)
- 5 x 12.74mm to 13.55mm round, faceted, rose quartz
- 3 x 12.25mm – 15.55mm step cut/tumble faceted rose quartz
- 8 x 16.25mm to 6.18mm pink tourmaline (raw crystal) tubes
- 4 x 4.36mm pink tourmaline rondelles
- 4 x 8.95mm to 6.68mm pink topaz rondelles
- 4 x 13.44mm 14.01mm Pink agates
- 1 x 8.54 mm lemon quartz faceted bead
- 1 x 10.57 mm gold rutilated Quartz.
- 4 x 12.14mm to 12.54mm faceted Chalcedony
- 1 x 10.45 mm rhodochrosite
- moonstone in silver settings
- 18 carat pink gold wire
- 18 carat pink gold shepherd’s hook clasp
- LENGTH: 101 cm OR 40 inches