Refund & Returns Policy
Your complete satisfaction with our pieces is our highest priority.
You will sign for items upon delivery, witnessed by our delivery service. You then have 72 hours (3 days) to inspect the items and ensure you are completely happy. If you are, simply release the funds from escrow.
Should you wish to return them item(s) for any reason, contact us immediately. We will arrange for a Return Merchandise Authorization and arrange for return shipping.
As each item is unique. Replacements are not possible. Please see One Only Policy
We do not accept refund requests after funds have been released. Should you have any issue with the piece in the 6 months following the purchase, contact us. We value our customers and are confident in our products. We will endeavor to resolve any issues subject to the circumstances.
To be eligible for a refund, items must be in their original purchase condition, include all product documentation and packaging and notify us within the 72-hour inspection period. Items must be shipped by the next working day.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and wish to return it, you have three (3) days from receipt of the goods to contact us by email at [email protected].
- A Return Merchandise Authorisation form will be emailed to you to complete and attach to the original proof of purchase.
- The cost of all shipping, insurances and recovery of taxes and duties will apply to return the item via the same method of transport used by the supplier to send it.
- To be eligible for a refund the item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging.
- Once the goods are received by Jane Magon Pty Ltd and found to be in perfect condition, you will be notified on the status of the refund.
- Funds will be released from escrow minus the cost of all shipping, insurances and recovery of taxes and duties 5 – 7 working days after the item(s) are received.
- If your item was delivered by Fed Ex, we will arrange for them to pick it up from you from the address of delivery. They will provide a new Fed Ex packing satchel and con note.
- If your items were delivered by Brinks Armoured Service, it will be returned int he same manner. Brinks will arrange a pick-up location with you. Alternatively you can drop it a a Brinks depot if there is one close.
- Photographs of the item will be taken prior to shipping and during the packaging process. These will be shared with you.
- If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or contact us on [email protected] Photographs will assist with resolving the issue. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Jane Magon Pty Ltd. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately on receipt of your order.
- We will review the returned item. Items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Jane Magon Pty Ltd), or damaged cannot be accepted for return
- Disputes will be handles by our escrow service – Assembly Payments
- Jane Magon Pty Ltd will not be responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Jane Magon Pty Ltd is responsible for lost or stolen items in transit prior to delivery.
Order Cancellation Prior to Delivery
- Orders can be cancelled at no charge prior to shipping
- Orders cancelled after shipping may incur a $600USD returns fee at the discretion of Jane Magon Pty Ltd
- If you wish to cancel an order prior to receiving it, notify us immediately on [email protected] and we will arrange re-routing with our delivery service.
- A full refund will be released from escrow once we receive the goods and quality is confirmed minus the possible returns fee of $600USD.