Terms and Conditions
By visiting this site, you accept our terms
Jane Magon Partners
Jane Magon Pty Ltd partners with two key organisations to ensure smooth delivery and handling of your items.
Please refer to their terms for more information
Assembly Payments Escrow Service
Please refer to their terms for more information
We will protect our intellectual property rights
The contents of this website, including the text, graphics, software and multi-media content is protected under Australian, United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of our content may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You have no rights to use this content except as permitted by this agreement without prior written consent from us.
The Jane Magon logo, branding, content, images and products are all subject to copyright law.
- All Jane Magon products are subject to Copyright law globally.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of Jane Magon products, whole or in part part in any form is prohibited
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit Jane Magon products.
- Jane Magon products are in no way to be copied, altered, or re-sold under a different brand
- All items are original and unique and therefore fall within the definition of ‘artistic work’ – material form (i.e. not merely and idea or theory), and original. Each piece is a one-off.
- Copyright law covers items for the creator’s lifetime plus 70 years
- Infringements will be pursued with the full force of the law
- Copyright © 2017 by Jane Magon Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
NO WARRANTIES / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We are not responsible for external sites
Using hypertext document linking technology, we may, from time to time, link to external websites. These links do not represent our endorsement of external content. We are not responsible for any external content. If you have any concerns about content on external sites, please get in touch with the administrators of those sites. Please be careful when visiting external sites and keep your computer protected from viruses and other digital nasties.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We will review all claims that we receive of copyright infringement. If we deem that any content is in violation of applicable laws, we will remove it.
To help us identify any work that you believe constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide us with the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work and the URL on which it appears
- Your contact details, including email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that our use of the work is not authorized
- A statement, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Please notify [email protected]
We can terminate this agreement at will
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website at any time without prior notice or liability.
This agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Delaware. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of Delaware. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by a competent court, the invalidity of such provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Likewise, if we choose to terminate any provision in accordance with the termination provision, that termination shall not affect the termination of other provisions.
If we fail to act on, or enforce, any provision in this agreement, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that, or any other, provision. We will only grant waivers to specific provisions, for specific instances, in writing. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this website and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements. The section headings are merely provided for convenience and shall not be given any legal import. This agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors, assignees, licensees and sublicensees.
Australian Consumers Rights – Trade Practices Act 1974
Under the Trade Practices Act 1974, consumers are entitled to a refund under certain conditions. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission details information on this act and consumers rights, on the ACCC website.
In the event of a credit card refund or error, we will refund the total credit card surcharge fee in addition to the amount being refunded.